Board vs Online
Super Battle Cruiser
More Attack Info
Paratroopers Any infantry unit can be used as a paratrooper.
infantry must be in the same country as the bomber to be loaded.
First load infantry into the bomber using the "Paratrooper" button. Then send the bomber into combat.
Make sure to add ground units before adding the bomber.
Note: You can ONLY use paratroopers when in attacks that involve other ground troops.
You are not allowed to fly bombers over enemy lines and drop paratroopers into enemy countries by themselves.
Transports All ground troops must be tranported accross water using transports.
The ground pieces must be on the coast at the beginning of your turn and once dropped off their turn is over. (Tanks cannot be dropped off and then move a second space)
Only certain units can be transported. Artillery and nuclear missiles can not be transported.
To make an amphibious attack follow these steps:
- Click the "Amphibious" button
- Click "Load Ship / Bomber"
- On the main map, locate your transports you want to load and click on the flag.
- Click on the units and transport you want to load, click "Load", then "Continue".
- Next move your transports by clicking, "Move Transports To" button
- Click on the sea zone next to the country you want to attack, select your tranports and press, "Move Units"
- Click "Ready"
- Finally click on the country you want to attack and select all units you want to attack with.
Artillery These units launch a single round of bombardment into an adjacent country without ever entering it.
You must have 1 ground unit involved in the battle for each artillery used.
These units cannot be loaded onto transports.